Saturday, January 23, 2010

God's Grace, Haiti's Hope - It's Children!



I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."Luke 18:16-18














But Jesus called the children to him and said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these." Luke 18:15-17 (Holy Bible)







Then he said to them, "Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For he who is least among you all—he is the greatest." Luke 9:47-49 (Holy Bible)





And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew 18:4-6 (Holy Bible)






The reseliance God built into children is a testimony to His Goodness! Children in Haiti dance, sing, laugh, play, fly kites, well - are children. There IS hope for Haiti! One day, one of these children will lead this beautiful nation and will be all the stronger because of God's Grace and January 12, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment